Not sure what to do now that footy is over? Inspired to go for a run with this better weather?
What better time to ensure your feet are performing at their best than October’s foot health month!
Pursue Health welcomes two new (yet experienced!) Podiatrists, Riley Irving and Hesh Amarasekera.
Riley and Hesh have worked in clinics around Melbourne and Singapore with a collective 10 years experience between them.
Things to keep in mind for your feet:
- Heel and Arch pain
- Ankle Sprains
- Sporting injuries
- Fracture management (offloading and casting)
- Orthotics and arch supports
- Personalised footwear, modifications and advice
Running shoe facts:
- Most runners have a life of 600-800km (roughly 12 months of use)
- Did you know runners are made moving in straight lines (no lateral/side to side movement e.g. playing tennis)
- Runners are designed with different support depending on your foot position and movement (neutral, stability and motion control)
- Over 1 billion pairs of running shoes are sold worldwide each year!